We are looking for a Product Specialist to Drammen, Norway.
Tasks & Responsibilities
As a Product Specialist, you will be responsible for your own product portfolio within ostomy and enteral nutrition. The role involves planning, implementing and conducting sales and marketing activities in Norway. You will be part of a team of 9 employees, of which 5 are Product Specialists. Our office is located in Drammen.
- Establish and maintain good and long-term relationships with our customers within healthcare companies, primarily hospitals and their purchasers.
- Plan and perform marketing activities and training within your product areas.
- Keep up to date with research and product development in your field of expertise.
- Participate in relevant conferences, national and Nordic, within your products and areas of expertise.
- Actively participate in tender processes where you as a Product Specialist have an important role.
You have previous experience as a Product Specialist in the industry (or from other relevant sales roles) and previous experience as a registered nurse. It’s an advantage if you have experience from ostomy and/or nutrition, but not a requirement. You enjoy working in an independent role, be on road and create and maintain close customer contact through product training and support as well as sales and marketing activities. You will meet our customers face to face and you therefor need to be comfortable speaking in front of groups. Furthermore, we believe you are result-oriented, proactive and have a good commercial understanding. You are a structured and self-motivated person who sees the value of a good internal collaboration. For this role, fluent Norwegian and English, both written and spoken is mandatory. As you will travel regularly, a Swedish driving license B is required.
For this position, we collaborate with Skagerak Consulting. Please send your CV and cover letter to Finn Lauvli: email@example.com.
We have an ongoing selection and the position may be filled before the application period has expired. The last day to apply is 12 June.
If you have any questions about the vacant position, please contact Ketil Johansen, on +47 90 68 80 19 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to reading your application!
Phone: +47 906 88 019